A flexible way to earn revenue from your online sites
Google offer a flexible, hassle free way to earn revenue from your online sites by showing relevant and engaging ads alongside your online content. It is called Google AdSense and you can easily show ads on your website, mobile sites, blogs and site search results pages.
Google AdSense benefits include:
- Revenue: Google work with millions of advertisers so they can deliver high quality relevant ads, resulting in more revenue for you.
- Control: You have complete control over the type of ads that can appear on your pages. You can block irrelevant ads that you do not want to be shown.
- Worry free: Google Ads is easy to use and there is no binding contract.
It works by you choosing where you want ads to appear on your sites and making ad spaces available. Google administers a real time bidding auction and the highest paying ad is shown on your site. Google handles the advertiser billing process for showing their ads on your site and makes sure that you receive your payments. It's as simple as that!
There are a few different flavours of Google AdSense including:
- AdSense for content (AFC) - earn money by displaying Google Ads within your website's content pages.
- AdSense for search (AFS) - earn money by placing a Custom Search Engine on your site to provide users with web search.
- AdSense for video (AFV) - earn money by monetising your web-based video content.
NOTE: Click on the links above to open another window with more information.
How you benefit...
- The potential to earn significant amounts of revenue from your online sites.
- Provide relevant ad links to your consumers to enrich their user journey.
- Monitor performance reports and optimise your ads to earn even more revenue.
We can help by...
- Evaluating your online sites and advising on the most appropriate Google AdSense products and placements.
- Setting up, installing and monitoring Google AdSense on your behalf and providing you with timely reports.
- Monitoring and tweaking your placement positions to ensure you gain the maximum revenues.
- Connecting Google AdSense with your Google Analytics account so you can view and monitor performance.
By Anil Sojitra
A flexible, hassle free way to earn revenue from your online sites.