Business Websites that look great on smartphones
To improve your chances of attracting and retaining more website visitors, your websites and the information they portray need to work consistently well across various smartphone platforms and devices.
We can provide you with a mobile website that can clearly achieve this with the following:
- Works across multiple devices and platforms
- Automatic site redirection
- Up to 10 pages
- Images and videos
- Google Map
- Click-to-call button
- Google Analytics
- Social Links
- Social Sharing
- Desktop Website Link
- Booking Request
- Tell a Friend
- Call Back
- Opening Hours
- Event Calendar
Your mobile website will be presented to your visitors that browse your domain from the most popular smartphone platforms and devices.
Your mobile website should include common pages such as About Us, Services, Contact, Portfolio, Gallery and Business Terms. Extra pages can be added at a small additional cost.
Include images and videos as part of your engaging mobile website content.
- Allow your visitors to view your locations.
- Automatically ring your contact number with a click of a button.
- Sell up to 50 products via PayPal.
Display your latest business reviews from Yelp and Foursquare on your mobile site. Automatically updates.
Create menus including images, titles and descriptions.
Create custom forms to suit your business needs. Multiple forms supported.
Display your Tweets on your mobile site. Automatically updates.
Integrate your Facebook page in your mobile site. Automatically updates.
Integrate your Google+ page in your mobile site. Automatically updates.
- Include your mobile website traffic in your website analytics.
Link your websites to your social channels such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and more.
- Allow your visitors to socially share your content.
- Link to your desktop website.
Create Special Offers and convert leads, multiple and redeemable coupons supported.
Let customers request a reservation via booking forms.
Enable visitors to share information on your business via Facebook, Twitter and email with one click.
Engage your customers by sharing your news.
Customers can leave a message requesting a call back.
Share your blog. Content automatically updates.
Let visitors know when you are open or closed with the dynamic opening hours feature.
Display events from a Google Calendar on your mobile site. Content automatically updates.
Allow your mobile site visitors to translate the site content into over 30 languages with one click.
Include ads with Google AdSense and add revenue to your business.
How you benefit...
- By extending your current desktop website with a branded mobile website to create a positive image for your organisation.
- By offering better engagement, context and improved user experiences for your consumers.
- By offering better portability and connectivity for your consumers with faster download speeds.
- By integrating with offline media through the use of QR codes. Direct users to your mobile website directly from your offline publications.
We can help by...
- Evaluating, designing and developing the most appropriate mobile website features.
- Advising on key mobile website features to best portray your information and engage your consumers.
- Creating and implementing auto-detection scripts on your web server to deliver the most appropriate website based on the browsing device.
Contact us for more information...
By Anil Sojitra
Allow your visitors to have a great user experience when they browse your domain from a smartphone.