Allow consumers to browse your domain on smartphones and tablets
Our mobile websites are developed using the industry standard technologies such as HTML5 and jQuery Mobile to provide a unified mobile website that works seamlessly across all popular mobile device browsers.
Why you need a mobile website if you already have a regular desktop website?
There are many compelling reasons why your business should have a mobile website:
- Improved User Experience - Mobile websites are specifically designed for handheld devices. Nobody wants to browse a desktop website on their smartphone! Research on mobile website usability shows that mobile optimised websites significantly improve user experience and satisfaction, which makes a positive impression when it counts.
- Faster Download Speed - Mobile websites are specifically designed for mobile standards and optimal download speed, which means less waiting and more browsing.
- Engagement and Context - A mobile website allows you to immediately engage with your users with mobile specific features such as click-to-telephone. If you're a local business mobile is particularly significant as more and more visitors will find your site through location aware technology that connects users to your website when they are in immediate geographic proximity.
- Improved Search/SEO performance - A mobile website provides improved rankings on mobile friendly search engines such as Google and Bing. It also allows placement in a growing number of mobile and local directories.
- Brand Identity - Actions speak louder than words! A mobile website immediately helps you stand out and presents a positive, contemporary brand identity for your organisation. A mobile optimised website makes a positive statement before you've said anything.
- Portability and Connectivity - A mobile website can be accessed anywhere, any time. This level of constant connectivity provides an unprecedented opportunity to connect with target audiences in new ways, wherever they may be.
- Competitive Advantage - A mobile website puts you in a position to stand out among competitors - if your website doesn't look good on a smartphone users will move on to one that does. A mobile website ensures that you - not your competitors - capture visitor attention while you have it.
- Integration with Offline Media - Mobile devices are unique in their ability to immediately bridge the gap between online and offline media through the use of QR codes. QR codes (abbreviation of Quick Response code) can be displayed in print and then, when scanned with a smartphone, translated into electronic messaging such as a website URL. This means that your advertisements, brochures, posters and even billboards can contain QR codes that will direct users to a mobile website that contains much more information and interactivity than on the printed pages. This integration between print and web via mobile adds a new dimension of communication to advertising efforts.
- New Advertising Opportunities - Mobile advertising is growing at a rapid pace and presents many new opportunities for reaching target audiences with unprecedented precision. If your organisation advertises on Google AdWords there's a good chance your ads may also be appearing in mobile listings. However, with mobile advertising you'll want to ensure that your ads lead to mobile optimised landing pages, rather than your regular desktop site, for optimal results and maximum return on investment.
- Inevitability - The mobile web is no longer a concept - it's a mainstream reality that will impact any organisation that aims to communicate with target audiences online. Most leading industry analysts project that within a few short years, mobile phones will overtake personal computers as the most common web access device worldwide. The responsibility now falls on website owners to take advantage of the unique opportunities mobile offers for connecting with the growing number of visitors who will inevitably access their website on mobile devices.
How you benefit...
- Better brand identity and positive image for your organisation.
- A competitive advantage to stand out amongst your competitors and capture visitor attention.
- Better engagement, context and improved user experiences for your consumers.
- Better portability and connectivity for your consumers with faster download speeds.
- Integration with offline media through the use of QR codes. Direct users to your mobile website directly from your offline publications.
We can help by...
- Evaluating, designing and developing the most appropriate mobile website features.
- Advising on key mobile website features to best portray your information and engage your consumers.
- Creating and implementing auto-detection scripts on your web server to deliver the most appropriate website based on the browsing device.
- Creating and supply you with your own QR code.
Our products to help you
Helping your business website to look great on smartphones.Mobile Business Websites
Contact us for more information...
By Anil Sojitra
Latest usage statistics from www.thinkwithgoogle.co.uk
80% using their phone while doing other things such as watching TV.
64% access the Internet on their smartphones at least once a day.
49% search on their smartphones every day.