Business websites that look great across all screens and mobile devices
To improve your chances of attracting and retaining more website visitors, your websites and the information they portray need to work consistently well across a wide range of devices including desktops, laptops, TVs, tablets, smartphones and forthcoming devices.
An excellent option is to build your business website using Responsive Web Design (RWD).
We can provide you with a Responsive Business Website with Content Management System(CMS) that can clearly achieve this with the following features:
- User Persona Modelling
- Responsive Website
- Device Agnostic
- Websites Designs
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Track Website Visitors
- Social Links
- Social Sharing
- Web Pages
- Home Page
- About Us Page
- Services Page
- Contact Page
- Portfolio Page
- Gallery Page
- Business Terms Pages
- Tabular Information
- Downloadable Information
- Project Management
- Responsive Business Website
We will work closely with you to define User Personas to better understand your consumer goals/needs/interests/challenges so that you can present the most relevant information and well organised content on your website.
The responsive website will be crafted with a fluid layout to provide an optimal viewing experience with easy reading and navigation, across a wide range of devices.
As the number of different devices and screen resolutions continues to grow, an RWD website is future proofing your website experience to be consistently great now and into the future no matter what device it is being viewed on.
- Choose from hundreds of modern and professional
Your websites will be optimised for search engines to help you achieve great search engine rankings.
More information on benefits of SEO.
Google Analytics and Google Webmaster Tools are installed by default so that you can track your website traffic and see the effectiveness of your online marketing campaigns.
Link your websites to your social channels such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and more.
- Allow your visitors to socially share your content.
- Capture your visitors attention
Introduce your business with text/images/video, Promotional Banners, Feature Carousels, Latest News and more.
- Tell your story
Business information, Employee information, Your Story, Accreditations, Memberships, Recommendations and more.
- Information about your services
- Allow your visitors to contact you
Google map with areas and territories, Contact Form, Business Address and Information, Social Links and Subscribe to Newsletter Form.
- Information about your client projects
- Exhibit your images and videos
- Pages about your business
- Advertise information in tabular format.
- Allow your visitors to
Allow downloadable documents including: Brochures, Menus, Vouchers, Directions, Data Sheets and more.
- For non-development tasks
Project management to cover non-development project tasks such as defining your specification, content strategy and proofing amends.
How you benefit...
- By having a professional business website that will respond to audience device and consumption habits no matter which digital devices they are using.
- By having a wide variety of web pages and features to portray your business information and services in the best possible manner.
- By having websites optimised for search engines to achieve top search engine rankings - common URLs are used throughout the desktop, tablet and mobile views which is optimum for SEO.
- By ensuring your website is future proof because it will be fluid to adapt to new devices and plaforms.
- By ensuring that your content will remain the focus ensuring your business information, services are the primary focus of your consumers.
- By having the ability to track your website visitors and make informed decisions based on website statistics.
We can help by...
- Providing you with a flexible, robust and fully hosted, leading edge solution at a competitive price.
- Providing you with friendly and helpful UK based support and maintenance services.
- Helping you to choose the most appropriate design.
- Developing your RWD website using the latest tried and tested technology, to ensure that it works consistently across popular screen resolutions, browsers and devices.
Contact us for more information...
By Anil Sojitra
Allow your visitors to have a great user experience when they browse your domain from all screen and mobile devices.