We help your websites to adapt to the viewing environment
Responsive Web Design (RWD) is the latest 'write once, run everywhere' approach to web design and development. The website is crafted with a fluid layout to provide an optimal viewing experience with easy reading and navigation, across a wide range of devices including desktops, laptops, smartTVs, tablets, phablets, smartphones and forthcoming devices.
Responsive websites are a great option as the internet and digital devices evolve. As the number of different devices and screen resolutions continues to grow, your investment in an RWD website is future proofing your website experience to be consistently great now and into the future no matter what device it is being viewed on.
Our products to help you
Helping your business websites to look great across all devices and platforms.Responsive Business Websites
One Page Responsive Business Websites
The following video demonstrates why you need to consider a responsive design for your website:
As an example, the liketohelp.com website you are viewing is a responsive website. To see it in action, resize the browser, particularly by altering the browser width, or view the website on a tablet and smartphone to see how the layout, navigation and content elements respond to the viewing environment.
The images below offer another example of how Responsive Web Design (RWD) websites render on different devices.
How you benefit...
- Greater ROI - Internet traffic from mobile devices is constantly rising. A responsive website layout ensures that your ever increasing mobile audience is catered for by your business website, which means you get better return on your investment.
- Better Local Searches - An increasing number of local searches are now from mobile devices. Users perform local searches to find local businesses for quick information, services and products. You can greatly enhance your site’s usability and accessibility by implementing a responsive web design.
- Brand Loyalty - Making your site easy to navigate, your content easy to consume and making sure your users get what they want simply and quickly will foster greater brand loyalty.
- Relevancy - If you want your sites to remain relevant in your industry and stay abreast or even ahead of your competition, it’s necessary to invest in a responsive web design. It’s no longer enough to get by with separate sites for mobiles and desktops. You need a professional site that’s compatible with any computing device.
- Online Edge - Responsive web designs are built to look and work great across many devices, irrespective of the size of the viewport. Various viewport sizes are taken into consideration when crafting responsive designs. This means your site will be leading edge online, which offers your company a chance to outshine the competition.
- Market Outreach - Many decision makers travel a lot and use their mobiles to learn what’s available on the move. They watch demos and videos on their handheld mobile devices. Make sure they are getting a seamless experience from your sites.
- Customer Satisfaction - Imagine that your customers are able to quickly access your responsive website for any information from any device. Imagine they enjoy a smooth experience, just as they would on the desktop site. They won’t be annoyed with redirects and your site will load speedily. That will increase customer satisfaction.
- Happy Search Engines - If you have a desktop site and a separate mobile site, synchronising content between the two will be quite a task. You might end up with duplicate content, which will not make Google and other search engines happy. A responsive design helps avoid this and maintains unified SEO rankings.
- Unified Analytics Tracking - When you have two separate sites (desktop and mobile), tracking using digital analytics tools becomes a multi-channel and multi-report nightmare. With a single responsive design, you can run a single report to track your conversions and market position.
- Cost Savings - When you implement responsive design, your site development budget reduces, along with any money that you have to spend towards support and maintenance. You also do not need to keep investing frequently to update your mobile site to newer mobile devices hence future proofing your design.
We can help by...
- Evaluating your online needs and advising whether Responsive Web Design (RWD) is appropriate for your business and domain.
- Helping you to choose the most appropriate RWD template or designing a custom RWD.
- Developing your RWD website using the latest tried and tested technology, to ensure that it works consistently across popular screen resolutions, browsers and devices.
Contact us for more information...
By Anil Sojitra
Consumers use a variety of devices to reach different goals.
- Greater ROI
- Better Local Searches
- Brand Loyalty
- Online Edge
- Market Outreach
- Customer Satisfaction
- Happy Search Engines
- Unified Analytics Tracking
- Cost Savings