Maintain the relationship with your site visitors
Retargeting lets you show ads to users who've previously visited your website as they browse the web. It's a powerful way to stay engaged with your consumers and potential customers. Presenting them with highly relevant ads and offers as they browse the rest of the internet – and making sure your brand is at the front of their mind when they’re ready to buy – can radically improve Return On Investment (ROI).
Retargeting enables you to reach your website visitors with fresh messages tailored just for them after they leave your site. Your messages can be a combination of text, images and video that are presented to those visitors as they browse other sites on the internet. It’s a powerful way to continue the conversation you began with them on your site in the hope that they will return and make a purchase or become a lead.
Why is retargeting useful?
As an example, let’s say you’re an online retailer of sports equipment and you know that 10% of your site visitors make a purchase and 90% leave without buying. For that 90%, retargeting lets you deliver your ads for sports equipment as they browse other sites unrelated to yours. For the 10% who did buy, you can now cross-sell other sports equipment products.
Who can use it?
All types of website owners can benefit from retargeting. Whether your goal is the sales of products, improving the awareness of your brand or targeted advertising, retargeting can help to boost the ROI. Used as part of an integrated campaign strategy to drive new traffic to your site, retargeting can help to maintain the relationship with your site visitors encouraging them to return to your site and make a purchase. It increases consumer loyalty and improves your brand awareness to reinforce your sales and marketing message.
How you benefit...
- Reach your consumers and potential customers several times in a month, a week, or even in a single day.
- Target your consumers with precision using retargeting lists; for example, target users who bought TVs, browsed the DVD player product pages, but did not purchase a DVD player.
- Use geographical targeting and other segmenting tools to remarket to your site visitors in a given region.
- Get full reporting visibility into ad placement and performance, then tweak based on results.
We can help by...
- Researching and defining retargeting strategies based on your business goals and the types of customers that you would like to reach.
- Setting up retargeting lists and website retargeting tags dependant on the chosen strategies.
- Creating your ads with text, images or video.
- Monitoring and responding to retargeting results to ensure that you are getting the best ROI.
- Providing ongoing support to keep your retargeting strategies up to date.
Contact us for more information...
By Anil Sojitra
Reach your consumers and potential customers several times in a month, a week, or even in a single day.