We help you to get the best results from your social media
Social media is a means of interactions amongst people in which they create, share and exchange information and ideas in virtual communities and networks. Social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest, Instagram, Snapchat etc. can be used to identify business opportunities, get insight into prospects, earn engagements and deepen relationships.
Why do you need to take social media seriously?
- 53% of all adults participated in social networking. (source: Office for National Statistics)
- 87% of the UK population interact on social media sites. (source: GlobalWebIndex)
- 43% of businesses used social networks. (source: Office for National Statistics)
To maximising the potential of social media takes careful planning, time and effort. Time not many organisations have to spare. Your social media strategy should define clear goals, target audiences, activities and timescales. Performance should be monitored and measured to ensure that your social reputation and retention delivers the best Return On Investment (ROI). The strategy should include plans for engagement, expansion and growth.
Social platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google+ each have their own tools, techniques, tips and tricks. We can help you to make the most out of audience engagement, promoting and advertising, analysing and monitoring.
Compelling reasons why your business should embrace Social Media Marketing
- Return on investment - When Social Media Marketing is done well it offers a great return on investment. You should be able to track the improvement in your sales conversion rates (amount of website traffic compared to the number of sales/leads.). Over time you should also see more visitors directly from your social media accounts.
- Enhance your trustworthiness - Social media marketing has gone from being a "business option" to being a "business essential". Your potential customers or clients are engaging in social media personally, when they visit a website they expect to find a social media presence that is regularly updated. A busy high quality Twitter feed on your website will show professionalism, authority and clearly displays that your site is "open for business."
- Improve your authority - When people see you have a busy social network with hints and trivia relating to your chosen business field they will automatically associate it with authority. Your business will be seen as having increased credibility and specialist knowledge which, in turn, will also increase your sales conversion rates.
- Brand recognition and repeat exposure - Your social media followers or browsers are in an environment that they are comfortable in. It is the very best place for you to place your brand repeatedly and have them take notice.
- Increase website traffic - Even without followers the targeted use of hashtags should get your brand out into conversations that are relevant. This should start driving extra traffic (visitors) to your website. As your number of followers grows you'll start getting even more exposure for your brand and more and more visitors to your website.
- Search Engine Optimisation - Google has placed more and more importance on what are commonly referred to as "social signals". We've seen a huge increase in Google crawling rates once a Twitter feed is embedded which will help your SEO. Facebook Pages and Twitter feeds are also now appearing in Google's search results.
- Grow your marketing power - Twitter and Facebook have literally hundreds of millions of users. Over time you'll also gain a loyal following, who you can market to at any time – at zero additional cost! The more followers you have – the more people want to join in and get involved. It's the "crowd effect"!
How you benefit...
- Promote and advertise your business through Social Media.
- Increase your website sales conversion ratio.
- Better brand identity and positive image for your organisation.
- A competitive advantage to stand out amongst your competitors.
We can help by...
- Advising and setting up social media channels appropriate to your business so that you can build and engage your audience e.g. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest, Instagram, Snapchat etc.
- Offering you a completely managed social media service to build and engage your social audience.
- Helping you to define your social media requirements, goal definitions, audience targeting and insight.
- Creating industry specific and targeted content and scheduling delivery across multiple social media channels.
- Delivering compelling and relevant promotional campaigns across multiple social media channels.
- Monitoring and measuring your social media performance and reacting to the results to deliver the best ROI.
- Planning for expansion and growth to improve your social channels.
Social Media Management
Use our completely managed social media service to promote your business and set yourself apart from your competitors.Social Media Management
Social Media Promotions
For £40/month we can also deliver compelling and relevant promotional campaigns to deliver the right call to action for your business encouraging your followers to: visit your site, convert to a sale online or instore, sign up to give you valuable data, download something or retweet and increase your audience.Social Media Promotions
Contact us for more information...
By Anil Sojitra
A completely managed social networking service including strategy, management and promotions.